IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
- Made in the USA
- Navy blue genuine wool broadcloth
- Navy blue felt with cream embroidery "PS"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closures
- Item #: PNS63C
History: The 1950s were very productive for the Penn State Nittany Lions baseball team as they made the NCAA Tournament 6 times including a runner up finish in the 1957 College World Series. The 1955 squad finished at 17-5 and were led by hard hitting outfielder Rex Bradley. The current Nittany Lions play their home games at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park, University Park, PA.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.