Osaka Tigers French Terry Script Hooded Sweatshirt
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Black heavyweight 100% cotton
- Felt lettering sewn on chest
- Team patch sewn on left sleeve
- Ribbed side panels
- Raglan sleeves
- 1/2" flat drawcord with brass aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- Item #: OSTHS
League: Japanese Baseball
History: Japan's second-largest city is home to one of its oldest professional baseball franchises. The Osaka Tigers first took the field in 1936. Their park - Koshien Field is the oldest in Japan, and is considered sacred ground by players and fans. There is also a statue of Babe Ruth outside the ballpark to commemorate the Bambino's 1934 visit to Osaka.