IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Inspired by the original 1912 New York Knickerbockers ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "NY" emblem on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Black "KNICKERBOCKERS" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: NYKFC2
League: United States League
History: The mother of all research challenges, the United States Baseball League was an attempt to do what the Federal League did two years later, which was establish a "major" league independent of the organized baseball structure. New York's entry played at the Bronx Oval, but had folded by June 5th. The Pittsburgh Filipinos were at the top of the standings when the league collapsed.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.