IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1936 New York Black Yankees ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with cream felt "NY" lettering
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "BLACK YANKEES" embroidered lettering on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Item# NYBFC
League: Negro National League
History: The New York Black Yankees started as an independent team in 1932 and then joined the Negro National League in 1936. When the American League Yankees were on the road the Black Yankees used The House That Ruth Built as their home field.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.