IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 6 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1935 Montreal Royals ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, white felt "M"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MTL35C
League: International League
History: The Royals were supported by Montreal's French and English-speaking communities alike. They played home games at Delorimier Downs. They are perhaps best known as the club where Jackie Robinson broke organized baseball's color barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1946.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.