IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1952 Miramar Yacht Club ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth with red embroidered interlocking "MYC" monogram on the front
- Soft 3" red visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MYC52C
League: Big Five League
History: The Miramar Yacht Club was an exclusive boating and social club before the Cuban Revolution, located in the fashionable Miramar district of Havana. Like other social clubs, they sponsored an amateur baseball team.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.