IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1950 Marianao Tigres ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, white and orange felt "M"
- Orange wool standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: MAR50C
League: Cuban Professional League
History: Representing the Marianao neighborhood of Havana, Cuba, this club had been known at various times under the names “Monjes Grises” (“Gray Monks”), “Ojos” (“Bears”), and “Tigres” (“Tigers”). In its history, it fielded great Cuban stars such as Adolfo Luque and Silvio Garcia, as well as American Major Leaguers like Charlie Dressing and Jim Bunning.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.