IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1946 M&O Cigars ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth
- Dark green on cream felt "M&O" lettering
- Standard 3" dark green wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# MOC46C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: Denver's M&O Cigars were champions of Colorado's semi-pro Victory League in 1946. The company sponsor was Cuban Cigar Co., owned by Samuel and Eva Levinson, whose parents were Russian Jewish immigrants who settled in New York in 1885 and eventually made their way West.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.