IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: We’re proud to be able to offer some of the most loved mascots of college sports on the Ebbets caps you know and love! Hand-sewn from genuine wool broadcloth, this hat is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine purple wool broadcloth
- Purple on gold felt "LSU" lettering
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: LSUXXC
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The LSU Tigers baseball team started the 1966 season under new Head Coach Jim Smith. Smith would lead the Tigers to an SEC title in 1975 and their very first NCAA Playoff appearance. Since then, the Bayou Bengals have made the NCAA Tournament 29 more times including 18 College World Series appearances to date.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.