Los Angeles Monarchs Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by our 1947 Los Angeles Monarchs ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine cream wool broadcloth with brown felt "LA" with embroidered felt crown
- Standard brown wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Brown and cream embroidered WHL logo on the right side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: LAMFC
League: Western Hockey League
History: The Monarchs joined the revived PCHL in 1944. Home ice was the Pan Pacific Auditorium, where the Monarchs played in the Southern Division along with other LA area teams, the Pasadena Panthers and Hollywood Wolves. The Monarchs brought Los Angeles fans their first title in 1947 when they defeated Hollywood and the Portland Eagles to win the PCHL President’s Cup in 1947.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram