Low stock: 6 left
Description: Larry Doby, a multi-talented athlete, broke the American League color barrier on July 5, 1947. 75 years later, we honor his achievements on the field and off. Ebbets is proud and excited to bring you this Signature Series ballcap. Made with the same style and construction of our classic vintage wool ballcaps.
- Made in the USA limited edition ballcap
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth, with red on cream felt number "14"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Embroidered Larry Doby signature on the back
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: DOB47C
History: Hats off to Larry Doby! Perhaps the classiest and kindest man to ever play the game, Larry Doby set an example for us all in how he dealt with the challenges of integrating pro sports. Doby paved the way for others through calm professionalism, determination, and understanding of the game, as well as with the people playing it. Larry's number 14 is on the front of the cap, his signature is embroidered on the back.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.