Low stock: 16 left
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 8-panel 1927 Larrupin' Lou's ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth
- Cream felt "LL"
- Soft visor in cream wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: LLO27C8
League: Barnstorming Team
History: In 1927 Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth both led barnstorming teams that traveled around competing against each other. Gehrig's team was known as the Larrupin' Lous, while Babe Ruth led the Bustin' Babes.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.