IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1953 Jacksonville Braves ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, embroidered "J"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: JAX53C
League: South Atlantic League
History: The Milwaukee Braves organization promoted young Henry Aaron from Eau Claire to Class A Jacksonville in 1953, and he delivered. Aaron, playing second base, led the SAL in four offensive categories, earning him a promotion to Milwaukee in 1954. Jacksonville won the regular season pennant with a 93-44 record.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.