IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1953 Jackson Generals ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, red felt "J"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and brass closure
- Item #: JGE53C
League: KITTY League
History: The Generals of Jackson, TN finished sixth in 1953, the year the KITTY League (Kentucky-Indiana-Tennessee) celebrated its 50th anniversary. Jackson was affiliated with Cincinnati in ’53.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.