IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1935 Indianapolis Indians ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth with white trim
- Red felt "I" patch
- Soft 3" wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# IIN35C
League: American Association
History: The Indians were charter members of the American Association in 1903 and are still going strong today.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.