Low stock: 6 left
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, white soutache
- Red button
- "H" embroidered in white on red felt circle
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HOU60C
League: American Association
History: Houston moved up to AAA level American Association from the Texas League in 1960 as a Cubs affiliate. Manager Enos Slaughter led Houston to a fourth-place finish. Once and future Cub Billy Williams hit .323 and was named to the league All-Star team. Great cap with white seam piping.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.