IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 Homestead Grays 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with felt "G"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with leather sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: HGR39C8
League: Negro National League
History: The Grays began in the Homestead area of Pittsburgh, but also played home games in Washington's Griffith Stadium in the late 1930s and 1940s. Their big basher was the catcher Josh Gibson, possibly the best player in Negro leagues history.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.