IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Green Bay Dodgers 1960 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth
- White embroidered interlocking "GB"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# GBD60C
League: Three-I League
History: Although famous for a certain professional football team, this Wisconsin city hosted professional baseball for many years. The 1960 Green Bay Dodgers fielded a club which included pitcher Dick Warren, who made the Three-I League All-Star team that year. Warren played for ten clubs in the Brooklyn/L.A. Dodger organization, but never cracked the big league roster.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.