IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1951 Fresno State University vintage ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth
- Navy blue felt interlocked "SF"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# FRS51C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The Fresno State Bulldogs have made over 30 appearances in the NCAA Tournament dating back to 1952. They have been to the College World Series 4 times and won the title in 2008. Notable alumni include current Yankee superstar Aaron Judge and Minnesota Twins World Series outfielder Dan Gladden.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.