IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1961 East Carolina University vintage ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine purple wool broadcloth
- Athletic gold embroidery interlocked "EC"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# ECU61C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The East Carolina Pirates baseball team captured the 1961 NAIA National Championship after compiling a regular season record of 18-3. Larry "Pumpsie" Crayton, a sharp lefty, struck out 19 Grambling batters in one game to set a NAIA record that is still intact today. The Bucs have appeared in the NCAA Tournament a total of 32 times since 1964.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.