IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1968 Duke University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine cream wool broadcloth with navy blue pinstripe
- Navy blue embroidered "D"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: DUN68C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The man who inspired the name of the main character in the beloved baseball film Bull Durham was a superb middle infielder and Captain of the baseball team at Duke University in the late 1930's named Lawrence Columbus "Crash" Davis. While the real-life Crash Davis did not break the Minor league record for home runs like his movie counterpart, he did play three seasons in "the show" with the Philadelphia Athletics.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.