IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, cream felt shield emblem with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Red and cream embroidered IHL logo on the right side
- Item# DETHC
League: International Hockey League
History: Detroit joined the Canadian Hockey League in 1927 and moved to the IHL in 1929. After winning their second consecutive IHL championship in 1936 the team moved to Pittsburgh and became the Hornets.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.