Low stock: 6 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1960 Columbia University ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth with Columbia blue embroidered "C"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: COL60C
History: The Columbia Lions Baseball team won back-to-back Ivy League Championships in 1960 and 1961. Catcher Mike Esposito won the Blair Bat award in 1961 for having the highest batting average in the Ivy League at .443.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.