IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1909 Columbia Park 8-panel ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth with navy blue soutache
- Standard 3" navy blue wool visor with green satin under visor
- Navy blue felt logo with embroidered detail
- Vintage soft 8-panel crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CPB09C8
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The Columbia Park Boys Club was founded by American philanthropist Major Sidney Peixotto to help boys in a tough neighborhood of San Francisco dealing with juvenile delinquency and other challenges. The boys were given light military training, taught to play musical instruments, and of course had a baseball team. This team went on a successful nine-month tour of Australia in 1909 where they not only played baseball against the locals, they also competed in the native sport of Australian Rules Football.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.