Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1943 Club Bacardi ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, felt "bat" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BAC30C
League: Cuban National Amateur League
History: The famous Cuban rum company sponsored an amateur baseball team in the 1920s and 30s, and also a college bowl game (the Bacardi Bowl or Rhumba Bowl), which pitted southern US schools against Cuban amateur sports clubs or universities.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.