IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1947 Cleveland Buckeyes ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Navy wool broadcloth with felt "C" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CLE47C
League: Negro American League
History: The Buckeyes represented the Negro American League in the 1945 Negro Leagues World Series, playing games at League Park (now restored by the city of Cleveland). They were led by catcher-manager Quincy Trouppe (#10).
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.