IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1946 Cienfuegos Elefantes ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth, green felt "C"
- Green wool standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: ELE46C
League: Cuban Professional League
History: Although they represented the southern coastal city of Cienfuegos, the Elefantes actually played home games in Havana. Martin Dihigo - almost universally acknowledged as the greatest Cuban-born player - wore the Cienfuegos uniform. Their slogan, " El pase del elefante es lento pero aplastante," translates as "the step of the elephant is slow, but crushing."
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.