IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1942 Cerveceria Caracas ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine gray wool broadcloth, navy blue felt interlocked "CC" logo
- Standard visor in navy blue wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# CCA42C
League: Venezuelan League
History: The Cerveceria Caracas team was founded in 1942, after the purchase of the Princessa team by Martin Tovar Lange. The Caracas club maintained a policy of only signing native-born Venezuelan players until 1950, when two St. Louis Cardinal prospects were signed. The club was re-named Leones (Lions) in 1952.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.