Brooklyn Eagles Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1935 Brooklyn Eagles ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with cream felt "NY" patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "EAGLES" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Item# BKLFC
League: Negro National League
History: You might think this is a cap from a certain New York American League ballclub. You would be mistaken. The Eagles curiously chose to wear an "NY" on their hats in their one season at Ebbets Field in 1935.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram