Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1935 Brooklyn Eagles ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with cream felt "NY" patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "EAGLES" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Item# BKLFC
League: Negro National League
History: You might think this is a cap from a certain New York American League ballclub. You would be mistaken. The Eagles curiously chose to wear an "NY" on their hats in their one season at Ebbets Field in 1935.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.