Low stock: 3 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, embroidered cream felt patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Gold and black embroidered WHL logo on the right side
- Item# BWKHC
League: Manitoba Junior Hockey League
History: The Brandon Wheat City team participated in the 1904 Stanley Cup tournament. The Wheat Kings won the MJHL in 1939, 1947 and 1950, and won the Abbott Cup (championship of Western Canada) in 1949.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.