Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1910 Boston Bloomer Girls ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal wool broadcloth, embroidered "BB" logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# BBG10C
League: Independent Team
History: Throughout the 1890s-1930’s novelty acts of women playing baseball attracted fans from across the country. Bloomer Girl teams from cities such as Boston and New York, traveled around the nation playing local teams. Allowing for easier play, the preferred “bloomer” style of dress (attributed to suffragette Amelia Jenks Bloomer), becomes synonymous with women’s baseball.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.