Low stock: 3 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings 1951 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine American black wool broadcloth
- Orange felt "BD" letters sewn on front
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# BDK51C
League: Southwest International League
History: The copper mining mecca of Bisbee, Arizona was home to several professional baseball teams from the 1920s to the 1950s. The Copper Kings represented Bisbee and the border city of Douglas. Syd Cohen managed the Copper Kings in ’51. The Kings’ home – the Warren Ballpark – was built in 1909 and is still in use today. In 1917 1300 striking miners were held at gunpoint in the ballpark before being put on trains and deported to New Mexico during the infamous Bisbee Deportation.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.