Bacharach Giants 1924 Vintage Ballcap
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1924 Bacharach Giants ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine wool broadcloth, embroidered "BXG" lettering
- Standard soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: BXG24C
League: Eastern Colored League
History: This unusual split-color style was worn by Atlantic City's entry in the Eastern Colored League, rival of the Negro National League in the 1920s. The club was led by shortstop and manager Dick Lundy.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram