IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 9 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1964 Alaska Goldpanners ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Red wool broadcloth with gold embroidered felt emblem
- Standard visor in royal blue wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# AKG64C
League: Alaska League
History: The Goldpanners were founded as a barnstorming team in 1960. They are hosts of the annual Midnight Sun Game, played on the solstice in natural light every year since 1906. The Panners have won the National Baseball Congress tournament six times. Goldpanners alumni include Tom Seaver, Bob Boone, and Bill “Spaceman” Lee.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.