Nashville Stars 2020 Ballcap
Monthly payments available on orders over $199 with Affirm
Description: Nashville Stars pro team Ballcap made in collaboration with Music City Baseball, based on the Negro Leagues Nashville Stars. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, felt star logo
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with black leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# NAS20C
League: Negro Southern League
History: This cap is designed with Music City Baseball as part of their ongoing efforts to actualize a Major League Baseball team in Nashville, TN. Based on the original Nashville Stars Baseball Club these caps harken back to the era when the original Nashville Stars team played. The Stars were a semi-pro Negro league baseball team in the late 1930s through the early 1950s.