IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 5 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1950 Cerveceria Polar ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth with white felt polar bear emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CER50C
League: Cuban Amateur League
History: In addition to the four-team Cuban League, the island nation also had a lively amateur baseball scene. Many of the top teams were sponsored by companies. This club was named after the popular Polar brand beer.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.