Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1960 University of Cincinnati ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth
- Black felt "C" with red embroidery
- Standard black wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item# CIN60C
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The 1960 season was the last of a seven-year run for Ed Jucker as Coach of the Cincinnati Bearcats Baseball team. He led the Cats to an overall record of 87-38 during his tenure and he was at the helm when he recruited a fastball hurler extraordinaire named Sandy Koufax who donned the black and red in 1954. Jucker was more than just a baseball coach as he would go on to Coach the Bearcats basketball team, leading them to back-to-back National titles in 1961-1962.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.