IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 17 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original Deland Red Hats 1939 ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine American red wool broadcloth
- Navy top button and sewn eyelets
- Felt "D" in navy sewn on front
- Navy standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# DRH39C
League: Florida State League
History: The Red Hats finished in the middle of the pack in ’39, with a 69-69 record. Al Smathers was an offensive standout, with 186 hits and 134 RBI.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.