San Francisco Sea Lions 1946 Home Jersey
History: The pursuit of a photo of the uniform of this short-lived Negro leagues team has been one of the most frustrating endeavors we have undertaken. Then, when a photo was finally found, the mystery only grew deeper. Why a bear cub on the jersey? Turns out that the Sea Lions purchased uniforms previously used by a semi-pro club called the San Francisco Cubs.
- Made in the USA
- West Coast Baseball Association
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1946 by the San Francisco Sea Lions
- Authentic white wool flannel with button front
- Orange and navy trim
- Navy blue felt lettering on front
- Navy blue felt #9 on back
- Navy blue felt bear with chain stitch accents on front
- Item #: SSL46H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.