IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 Oakland Oaks ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Kelly green wool broadcloth, red felt leaf
- Soft visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: OAK39C
League: Pacific Coast League
History: The Oaks wore this simple felt Oak leaf patch for only the first part of the 1939 season, after which they switched to a more ornate design.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.