XL - San Francisco 49ers 1957 Authentic Jacket
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT!
History: The San Francisco 49ers won their first NFL Western Division title in 1957 with a record of 8-4. They would fall in a close playoff loss to the Detroit Lions by a score of 31-27. Future Pro Football Hall of Famers Y.A. "Old Reliable" Tittle, Hugh "The KIng" McElhenny, Bob "The Geek" St. Clair and Joe "The Jet" Perry led the way on offense with another Hall of Famer to be, Leo "The Lion" Nomellini, spearheading the defense. The SF 49ers are currently members of the NFC Western Division and play their games in Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California.
- Made in the USA
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the San Francisco 49ers in 1957
- Red cavalry twill body and sleeves
- Embroidered 49ers patch on left breast
- Vintage white wool felt "Forty Niners" on back
- Quilted black satin lining
- Brass snap front
- Item#: SAN57J