XL - Los Angeles Chargers 1960 Authentic Jacket
READY TO SHIP! SKIP THE WAIT & SAVE!
History: After losing 3 of the first 5 games in franchise history, the 1960 LA Chargers would win 8 of their next 9 games behind the offensive exploits of quarterback and future US Congressman Jack Kemp and running back Paul Lowe. The Chargers earned a spot in the inaugural AFL Championship game where they succumbed to the Houston Oilers, 24-16. Rookie offensive lineman Ron Mix was a 1st team All-Pro who would earn those honors for 9 straights seasons punching his ticket to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. After spending their first season in Los Angeles, the team moved to San Diego in 1961, where they remained until returning to L.A. in 2017. The Los Angeles Chargers are currently members of the AFC Western Division and play their home games in Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, California.
- Made in the USA
- Exact reproduction of the team jacket worn by the Los Angeles Chargers in 1960
- Light Blue cavalry twill body and sleeves
- Embroidered "Chargers" patch on left breast
- Vintage white and gold wool felt "Chargers" on back
- Quilted black satin lining
- Brass snap front
- Item#: LAC60J