IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1970 Winnipeg Whips vintage ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Red, white and royal wool broadcloth with embroidered logo
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Standard visor with green satin undervisor
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: WIN70C
League: International League
History: The Buffalo Bisons relocated to Winnipeg during the 1970 season. The team finished one game above last place but had the league strikeout leader in hurler Ernest McAnally who recorded 176 Ks. After finishing dead last in 1971 the team relocated again and became the Peninsula Whips. Classic 70s era multi-colored hat in the style of the parent Montreal Expos.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.