Made-to-Order Ships in 8-10 weeks.
History: The Buffaloes boasted some top imported talent from the Negro Leagues, including the great Willie Wells, Lyman Bostock, Sr, and pitcher Leon Day. The Mandak League (Manitoba-Dakota) was a top-rate independent league that attracted numerous African-American and Latino players. The league lasted from 195-1957.
- Made in the USA
- Mandak League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1951 by the Winnipeg Buffaloes
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red/navy/red trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt "W", Buffalo patch on front
- Two-color felt #14 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: WIN51H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.