Winnipeg Buffaloes 1951 Home Jersey
History: The Buffaloes boasted some top imported talent from the Negro Leagues, including the great Willie Wells, Lyman Bostock, Sr, and pitcher Leon Day. The Mandak League (Manitoba-Dakota) was a top-rate independent league that attracted numerous African-American and Latino players. The league lasted from 195-1957.
- Made in the USA
- Mandak League
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1951 by the Winnipeg Buffaloes
- Authentic white wool flannel
- Red/navy/red trim on facing and sleeves
- Red on navy felt "W", Buffalo patch on front
- Two-color felt #14 on front and back
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: WIN51H
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram