Low stock: 15 left
Low stock: 4 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1925 Wichita Monrovians ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth, felt "WM"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Hand numbered to 100
- Includes vintage team pin
- Item# MON25C
League: Independent Negro Leagues Team
History: The Wichita Eagle called it "The best attended and most interesting game in Wichita". On June 21st, 1925, in searing 102 degree high winds the Wichita Monrovians won yet again. This time it was against the Wichita Klan #6, in a ballfield on a sandbar in the middle of the Arkansas River at city owned Island Park Stadium.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.