Uptown Sanitary Club 1930 Road Jersey
History: Minnesota had a thriving semi-pro black baseball scene in the early decades of the 20th Century, with the Twin Cities Colored Giants and the St. Paul Gophers being two of the strongest clubs. This team was sponsored by the Uptown Sanitary Shop, a men's clothing store in St. Paul.
- Made in the USA
- Independent Negro League team
- Authentic reproduction of the jersey worn in 1930 by the Uptown Sanitary Club
- Authentic gray wool flannel with red pinstripe, sun collar and button front
- Red trim
- Red felt lettering on front
- Numbers were not worn during this era
- Dry Clean Only
- Item #: USS30R
Please note: This product cannot be customized.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram