UCLA 1940 Durene Football Jersey
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1940 UCLA Jersey worn by Jackie Robinson. This jersey is as authentic as they come!
- Made in one of the original US factories
- Genuine 1940s-1960s "Durene" fabric
- Nylon outer and cotton inner layer
- Doubled elbows
- Twill bear patches on sleeves
- Hand sewn twill "28" on front and back
- Item #: UCL40FJ
History: Jackie Robinson is the only UCLA athlete to letter in four sports. We have teamed up with UCLA and the Jackie Robinson Estate to bring you Jackie's authentic football jersey from 1940, when he led the Bruins in passing, rushing, and scoring. This jersey is made of authentic cotton/nylon "durene" two-layer fabric, and features Jackie's #28 and the UCLA bear on each sleeve.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this jersey goes to the Jackie Robinson Estate.
Please note: This product cannot be customized.