IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 2 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1940 Tokyo Kyojin (Giants) ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "Giant Man" emblem on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Black "GIANTS" embroidered lettering on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: TOKFC
League: Nippon Professional Baseball
History: Before they were owned by the Yomiuri Shinbun company, Japan's best-known team was known simply as the Tokyo Giants (or "Kyojin" in Japanese). The backwards E-looking emblem is actually the Japanese character for "Giant man".
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.