Tokyo Kyojin (Giants) Vintage Inspired Ballcap
Description: Inspired by the original 1940 Tokyo Kyojin (Giants) ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine white wool broadcloth with black felt "Giant Man" emblem on the front
- Standard visor in black wool with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Black "GIANTS" embroidered lettering on the back
- Black embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: TOKFC
League: Nippon Professional Baseball
History: Before they were owned by the Yomiuri Shinbun company, Japan's best-known team was known simply as the Tokyo Giants (or "Kyojin" in Japanese). The backwards E-looking emblem is actually the Japanese character for "Giant man".
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram