Low stock: 21 left
Low stock: 1 left
Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1930 Stewart-Warner ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth
- Embroidered felt winged "SW" shield logo
- Soft 3" royal blue wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# SWC30C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: The company – founded as Stewart & Clark in 1905 – was a manufacturer of instruments for automobiles (including the speedometers for Model T Fords) and later branched out to make radios and refrigerators. This team was sponsored by their San Francisco plant and played against other clubs in the Bay Area’s vibrant semi-pro baseball scene.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.