IN-STOCK Ships within 1 Week
Low stock: 3 left
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered interlocking "SL" logo
- Standard slate visor with gray under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in olive
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Negro National League
History: The Stars were formed by former Hilldale club owner Ed Bolden in 1933. In their first year of league play, they topped the Chicago American Giants for the NNL pennant in a playoff series.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.